Fund Manager
PORTFOLIO MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE
Contact Us

Prices not updating

Questions about updating prices or transactions in Fund Manager

Postby markk » Thu Jun 06, 2024 5:59 pm

Several weeks since last login, I just updated to 2024.18.2.100, QM 204, TM 268.
When I attempt to Retrieve prices both on individual positions and subportfolios, am receiving the message 'No investments were set to retrieve prices'. The individual investment 'Retrieve Prices' checkbox is checked to retrieve, so that is not the issue. In the investment, 'Internet Retrieve' tab, the server is set to '<Default Server>.' The problem seems to be with Options/Internet Settings/Internet Retrieve Settings Default Server selection. I am able to select the server , have it appear in the window, but that value is not saved when that popup is closed. When I reopen that popup, the Default Quote server value is blank. Workaround is to go into every investment and specify the desired server but would rather figure out what my issue is :?
Thanks!
markk

Postby Mark » Thu Jun 06, 2024 6:18 pm

Hi markk,

I'd suggest starting off by getting the latest version. It should be:

Fund Manager 2024.18.3 with Quote Module 604 and Transaction Module 268. You can get that now from the download page. Once you download and install it, double check your version under "Help / About...". If you still have troubles after this, please let me know.
Thanks,
Mark
Fund Manager - Portfolio Management Software
Mark
Site Admin

Return to Prices and Transactions