Fund Manager
PORTFOLIO MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE
Contact Us

Unable to use Scholarshare Transaction Retrieval

Questions about updating prices or transactions in Fund Manager

Postby Cole » Thu Jul 25, 2024 4:51 am

Good morning Mark,

Just purchased and updated to the latest Advisor Version yesterday. I tried retrieving accounts from Scholarshare and was unsuccessful. Scholarshare requires a separate user name and password for what they refer to as "account aggregators". The username is pre-generated by Scholarshare and the account owner creates the password. I did this and Fundmanager was still unable to retrieve and transactions.

Aggregator URL: https://www.cascholarshare529.com/aggregator

The site listed above is what is given to use for retrieving transactions for account aggregators. I've also attached the information that Scholarshare gave for setting up "account aggregators" for your reference.

Let me know if I can try anything else or can provide any more information to fix the issue.

Thanks,

Cole
Attachments
Scholarshare Aggregator Information.pdf
Scholarshare Aggregator Information
(120.61 KiB) Downloaded 58 times
Cole

Postby Mark » Fri Jul 26, 2024 6:01 pm

Hi Cole,

Thanks for your upgrade and this info. I’m out of the office until August 2nd, but I’ll take a closer look at this when I get back. It sounds like they aren’t using OFX, but their own system. I’ll post more after I have a chance to investigate.
Thanks,
Mark
Fund Manager - Portfolio Management Software
Mark
Site Admin

Postby Mark » Fri Aug 02, 2024 11:00 am

Hi Cole,

This doesn't appear to be a standard OFX server. We would need for them to offer an OFX server in order for us to connect to it with the transaction retrieve feature. You can read more about this here. If you have a contact at Scholarshare, you might ask them if they offer an Open Financial Exchange (OFX) interface for your use. If you would like, they can contact me, and I'll talk to them about it.
Thanks,
Mark
Fund Manager - Portfolio Management Software
Mark
Site Admin

Return to Prices and Transactions