Fund Manager
PORTFOLIO MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE
Contact Us

Congratulations & Thanks!!!

Comments, critical feedback, praise, or suggestions for new features.

Postby k_kirk » Tue Jul 29, 2008 10:06 pm

Mark,

This is just a short note to thank you for all the hard work and commitment. I installed the new beta and on first pass it seems to be all my outstanding needs. This is great!!! I will start working on it and provide any feedback I can provide.

Question : Do you prefer direct emails for v9 beta issues / feedback or would you like to start a new forum branch etc? Please let us know how you would best process the feedback and also keep v8 production issues / queries in your focus.

Regards & Thanks,
KK
k_kirk

Postby Mark » Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:17 am

Hi KK,

Thanks for the nice comments/support. I would indeed appreciate any feedback on the beta you may have. I prefer using the forum over direct email, so that others can benefit as well. If there is enough traffic to warrant a new forum I'll create one, but for now please just use the existing forums.
Thanks,
Mark
Fund Manager - Portfolio Management Software
Mark
Site Admin

Postby k_kirk » Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:38 pm

Ok. Will do. Could you enable posting of attachments for us then? Makes life so much easier to hit Printscreen and post a rtf doc rather than type long error messages etc. Thanks
k_kirk

Postby Mark » Wed Jul 30, 2008 10:26 pm

Hi KK,

I would enable attachments, but I don't believe this forum software supports attachments. It would be nice if it did.
Thanks,
Mark
Fund Manager - Portfolio Management Software
Mark
Site Admin

Postby k_kirk » Wed Jul 30, 2008 10:43 pm

Huh. Thats a shame. Most of them have this feature these days. Guess that gives you a chance to give your forum developer some constructive feedback just like us to you here... Time to get even!
k_kirk

Return to Feedback